Site Network:

 



Dear God,

So, I'm going to ask the question that everyone wants to know.....it must be asked....so, God, where exactly do the skittles fall from and why haven't I found that rainbow. I see so many people stumbling on it on TV and everyone knows that TV is real. Just as Oprah and Montel. They are all about helping people. Sad to hear Springer went fake on us...It is fake right? Next you'll shatter my world by telling me that wrestling isn't real. So, now would be a good time to show your face. We are starting to wonder what happened to you. Ohhh, you know a way to really get everyones attention, show up at a NASCAR race and don't let anyone's car turn left. That would be a good one. Anyway, just excited about the skittles rainbow thing, I started rambling.

Life is good up there? Sorry, stupid question, how could it not be. There must be nothing like pulling the strings and watching the funny monkeys dance. Speaking of funny monkeys, you really got us good with President Bush. Talk about making some waves (nothing like Moses, but you know...that's already been done). He is really good at screwing things up down here. I know, I know, you have a sense of humor. Kinda like that time you had the bus come by and put a tidal wave over me on my way to class. Boy, I would have laughed too (once I dried out, I in fact did just that).

So back to those little questions, some of us were wondering just how the dinosaurs exactly went extinct and if you could drop a few lines about Stonehenge that would be great too. Hope all is well and maybe you could turn down the thermostat just a tad, getting a little warm and losing some islands down here.

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Working on Her Wings in Kentucky.

Labels: ,

posted by Sonya @ 3/13/2007 11:42:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2007 at 12:15 PM, Blogger Sakshi said...

Oh! Sense you are such a pure soul may be he will listen and answer your questions.. can you also ask him- exactly how old the Earth is? And how to make all people believe in the Good book literally.And when will the world end?
And tell him I especially enjoy his sense of humor, especially when you got drenched.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog