Site Network:

 



Dear Emma

I find it hard that you are already 3 years old. You are your own little person with complex conversations, most of which I can follow. You listen intently like your life depends on it and laugh at the silliest of things. I am glad that in 6 months time you do not forget me. So much changes so quickly and I am sad that I miss so much. I hope that in the future we will be as close and you will know how much I love you. See you as Christmas and until then keep the Karma alive with your Mom, she deserves it!

Labels:

posted by Sonya @ 10/22/2010 12:37:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At November 3, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will happy to know Emma is still sleeping on "Sonya's Bed" and still will not let me take it down. So in 8 months from now your bed will still be in the same spot as when you left. "Is that Sonya's plane?" Yep still every time we see a plane. So not only does she remember you but thinks of you often. So rest assure, she will always remember you and remember that you were the first to give her coffee(cold coffee) and I'm sure the first how to talk back to her mother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog