Site Network:

 



What I have learned this week...

I have learned that we must work hard to find pleasure in life because those around us can take away a sense of fulfillment and happiness.

I have learned that we must all work hard to be happy and to be happy with what we have. A continual of wanting more only works against the happiness we all keep waiting for.

I have learned that friendship can make any situation better and bearable.

I have learned that even closer to ones goal and dreams still leaves a sense of 'what next'.

I have learned that I need more self-reflection to fix the many thoughts that arise from my past.

But most importantly I have learned that I cannot change those around me and I must somehow learn to accept them for who they are. This I find to be the hardest thing I have ever done.

posted by Sonya @ 4/27/2010 10:44:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog