Site Network:

 



Dear God

Dear God,

I feel that I must write to you personally upon this very important and crucial issue. While it is important to cure world hunger and diseases I feel that we must tackle something on a somewhat a smaller scale. If you could please, and it doesn't have to be immediately mind you but in the very very near future, teach people how to merge. I have a feeling that you have turned off that instinct in people that prohibits them from merging onto the highway. It is much like watching children playing jump rope with an individual waiting for the perfect time to join the game.

While this may seem like a small issue to you, this has become a very important issue for me. Actually this seems to be driving me insane. I seriously question the intelligence of said individuals that feel it necessary to stop completely and wait patiently to pull slowly onto a busy interstate or highway. While this seems rather insignificant when compared to the rather critical topics listed above, I am putting in my request now just in case you get a break in solving all the other problems.

Thank you in advance,
Seriously Frustrated and Going Insane in San Antonio

posted by Sonya @ 4/27/2010 10:58:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes God id going to set aside violence, world hunger and diseases to make things easier for you. If he hasn't done it in...oh yes 32 years( :) He isn't going to start now. Actually I'm thinking he's working on a plan to make it worse. Let's call it the Bierbower luck plan.
lol

ONLY STEERS AND QUEERS COME FROM TEXAS. Now ask yourself why you're frustrated!!

Sarah

PS Jason if you read this - NO OFFENSE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog