Site Network:

 



What I learned this week...

This week I learned that there are not enough hours in the day.

I learned that no matter how much coffee I drink after 4 pm, I just cannot think properly.

I learned that no matter how much you want to learn and understand something, innundating yourself does not always work.

I learned that not getting frustrated at my lack of ability to do something does not help me do that something. It only makes me frustrated!

I learned that while wanting to have my space and start my life as I should, I find myself hesitating to make things more permanent.

And most importantly, I learned that people are mostly stupid when it comes to driving on the interstate and I am glad they cannot hear my say all those horrible things to them.

posted by Sonya @ 3/20/2010 05:36:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At March 24, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Blogger Nomad said...

Try drinking something different than coffee after 4pm. Try shouting something nice to those drivers on the expressway - maybe they can hear you on some subliminal level.

Love the blog. Keep writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog