Site Network:

 



What I learned this week...

So many lessons to be learned, it feels so hard to keep up sometimes. This week was no different than so many before.

I learned that many men are all the same. It doesn't matter how much education or professionalism you have only that you are a woman and will be treated that way.

I learned that while I value relationships and being close with another individual, I value my space and time alone more.

I learned that a sense of humor can you get you out of a very uncomfortable situation.

I learned that boyfriends come and go but friends and pets are there for the long term. I learned that this is OK and when the door closes, all will be fine.

I learned that when things start going right with my work, my boss changes his mind and gives me a new project that takes me away from the other one to make sure I don't get any work done on either. I learned the meaning of frustration.

As with each week, a valuable lesson is learned that we grow from. This week, I drink and grow later.

Cheers.

posted by Sonya @ 9/17/2010 08:13:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2010 at 8:33 AM, Blogger Pam said...

I completely relate to every point you made here. The only thing for me is boyfriends do not come and go; I hardly date at all because there is just no one to date!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog