Site Network:

 



And You Said He Was Too Old!

I Love Football and it just doesn't get any better than the Green Bay Packers!!

Well, for all you doubters out there that said my man should retire and that he is too old to play the game any more...you are soo wrong. Last Sunday, Brett Favre showed the country he still has what it takes to make the plays, score some touchdowns and just all around show off his talent. So for those of you still making fun of my football team, I ask you this one question, "How is your team doing after week two this season?".

I continue to show support for my team, never ending up as one of those fairweather fans cheering only when they start looking good and not showing continued support through the interceptions (yes, there were many). So in the spirit of the game, I wish your team well (unless playing the packers, because then I wish them to lose) and hope you have an eventful season (but not better than my team).

I would like to point out that the Packers are 2-0 so far and played nicely against the New York Giants last week. I am hoping this Sunday shows the same results against the San Diego Chargers (1-1). I am optimistic since the Chargers offense seems to being having some issues already.

Most importantly, Favre has become the winningest quarterback in NFL history. He has 149 wins and is just 4 touchdowns short of beating Dan Marino's record of the most touchdown passes.

So to all of you out there that make fun of my QB......pfffft.

Labels: , ,

posted by Sonya @ 9/20/2007 10:55:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2007 at 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brett Favre's tears cure cancer, too bad he never cries.

 
At September 20, 2007 at 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... lets see how far they make it!
Hey, I like the old man. He is awesome but the team.. well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog