Site Network:

 



Pictures from my time here at FHL....

A Storm is Coming....


Waiting for Class to begin (I'm obviously not happy about it)


Ozzy is giving us some sort of demonstration to her story.....


A Starfish on the ocean floor


One our fearless leaders


Another sea creature


Our wonderful view from the labs (if the day is clear)


One of the nights spent drinking to alleviate frustration....


An amazing view from the island...


The rainbow over the marina


Mt. Baker


Class Time


Drinking Time


From the Labs


The rainbow over the ferry


Again...making drinks


Enjoying the drinks...


Class time (I am riveted)


Brittle Sea Star


Baby seal left on the shore while the mom went out hunting


Baby Raccoon scavenging the food here at the labs


Whale watching at Limekiln...no whales seen!


Our labs again...

posted by Sonya @ 7/11/2007 05:36:00 PM,

6 Comments:

At July 12, 2007 at 8:58 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Those are really great pictures! I love the one of the starfish and the rainbow over the marina.

 
At July 22, 2007 at 11:59 AM, Blogger Sakshi said...

I see a theme here - class, drink - class, drink :P

 
At July 24, 2007 at 1:22 PM, Blogger Rob McLean said...

Wow, looks like you are doing great!! Sarcastic and smart as ever. I guess I'll leave it as that since it's kind of weird sending a long lost hello on a comment page.

P.S. You should've shaved the cat after he dropped the vase on you to look like a poodle (like your cat in Alpharetta).

 
At July 24, 2007 at 1:56 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

Rob McLean - Hello you!!....It's been so long since I have talked with you. Yes, sarcastic as ever, working on the smart thing....the usual. It has been a while...how is life?? Fill me in on the details.....

P.s. I think you're right about the shaving the cat thing...it seemed to work for Kali in Alpharetta.

For all others: A friend was allergic to my long-haired cat and I had to shave her, only leaving hair around her neck, on her feet and the tip of her tail. She was sooo cute!

 
At July 24, 2007 at 1:58 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

@ Sakshi - I see you get the general idea...no TV, but we had alcohol...my how time flies...

 
At July 24, 2007 at 2:05 PM, Blogger Sakshi said...

@Sonya - pity I am leaving otherwise I would love to see you do that to Eli :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog