Site Network:

 



Remember and Imagine

On my walk in this morning, I reflected on my life five years ago. I thought about how much I wanted my life to change and the plans I was making to allow it to unfold.

Today, I sit here doing exactly what I have always wanted to do, completely happy with my life. I remember the person I used to be and I am so glad she is a moment in the past.

For the future. Since I was imaging this day five years ago and where I am today, I started to wonder about five years from this day. I have so many questions as to what my life will be like then:

Will I be happy with the choices that I have made?
Will I love getting up each and every day for the work that I do?
When I look out my windows, what will I see?
Will I have any regrets?


At this moment in time, life is good. I hope to always have that feeling.

posted by Sonya @ 9/19/2007 09:27:00 AM,

3 Comments:

At September 19, 2007 at 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A late response to your last blog that tip toes along the lines of this one...

Sometimes letters are written from bad places under bad conditions. Maybe the letter was written for not only the author's sake, but also for yours. It is possible that the author thought that he was changed forever from the bad experiences and was scared that you wouldn't recognize him.

Maybe by not sending your response you never gave it closure and months and years have past with the author wondering what could have ever been w/o that dreaded letter - if the changes were real or imagined.

 
At September 19, 2007 at 3:21 PM, Blogger JugHead said...

Good and honest blog. Its important to be honest to yourself.

And phd in neurophysiology seems like a big deal. what is it by the way? for me it is black letter buffallo same.

http://tintin3.blogspot.com

 
At September 20, 2007 at 11:58 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

@ Anon -- I agree that some letters are meant to put the ideas forth but not to deliver. I do realize that in not sending the letter, I have not let go of the anger that still resides. However, I honestly believe that nothing would have been solved, only more words between this person and I. So, a moot point entirely.

@tintin - Thanks for the comment. Honesty is something that I do deliver often. That I can guarantee. Neurophys...we study neuron communication. I work with the crayfish..got to love them. I like to think it's a big deal, but in my little world...I rule...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog