Site Network:

 



Dear Ms. Manners,

Dear Ms. Manners,

I know that most people write to you about their love lives or family troubles. However, I do not have any of those problems currently to speak of. Mine is actually more of just a general question. You see, people are really getting on my nerves lately. I have tried to politely pretend that they do not exist, but they are like flies when you are trying to eat.....just very annoying no matter how many times you slap them. So, I guess my question is, How do I politely jab a fork in their foreheads? I want it to be polite, so as to have a relationship in the future, in the case that I need to use them for something, but to also get the message across currently. I did look for an etiquette book at the local bookstore but was unsuccessful at finding the appropriate section detailing the polite way of jabbing a fork into a particular forehead. Thank you for your time and any advice would be appreciated.

Forking up in Kentucky

posted by Sonya @ 3/28/2007 05:42:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At March 29, 2007 at 8:25 AM, Blogger Sakshi said...

The most polite way would be a swift jab. At least I hope so. Coz that is waht they are getting from me. Let me know if that is impolite, will ya?

 
At March 29, 2007 at 9:51 AM, Blogger Pam said...

That's hilarious! I was thinking the same thing the other day - that people get on my nerves!

Pam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog