Site Network:

 



Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to you.

I can honestly say that I have always had more hopes and dreams for you than I have had for myself.

I have hoped that you would be happy and have a life full of love and laughter.

You have always been that one person that I love more than myself and because of this, I wish for you to be truly happy in who you are.

So on this day that you turn 28, I hope you are happy. Not with the things that you can buy but in the people that you know will be there for you with life's many ups and downs.

I hope that today is better than yesterday and that tomorrow will be better than today.

You are truly someone I could not live without, so today is a celebration of another year passed.

Happy Birthday to you!

I love you!

posted by Sonya @ 3/22/2011 02:23:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At March 22, 2011 at 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my dear sister,
I miss you dearly and wish you were closer to me. I love you and don't know where I would be today if it wasn't for you. You are not only my sister but my bestfriend. The person I can talk to and know that I'm not being judged. And for the last 28 years (oh my god that's weird saying) you have been there for me and for that I want to say "Thank you and I love you, my bestfriend and my sister." I hope that nothing ever changes and we will always be as close as we are today, if not closer.
Love always,
your sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog