Site Network:

 



What I would say to you if only I could...

What I would say to you personally if there were no repercussions from you toward other people...

General Interactions. You are mean and selfish and I do not like you. You have been rude and disgusting for years and you make me sick on the way you treat people. You are not the catch you seem to think you are. I find the way you think you are entitled to everything to be so childish. It is almost as if you are mentally handicap and beyond reasoning and self-reflection. I truly believe that there is something mentally wrong with you in the fact that you can be so oblivious to the effect you have on other people. I would think it would be obvious that the room changes when you are around. People previously laughing and enjoying the time become morose and irritated over nothing in particular.

Motherhood. Being a mother is more than popping out a baby. How can one sit on their butt all day, dirty dishes and generally mess up the area around them and then feel perfectly fine with making their children clean up after them when they get home from school. YOU ARE HOME ALL DAY, GET OFF YOUR BIG REAR-END AND DO IT YOURSELF!!

Respect. Get some for your self. Get some for the people taking care of you. As a strong woman, it makes me sick to see a week one taking advantage of people and crying victim. For once in your life, get a backbone and stand up. You make me sick. I find the fact that you can mooch off of other people disgusting. But what is more disgusting is the fact that you are teaching your children to do the same thing. They are as lazy and disrespectful as you are. Way to be a great parent.

Integrity. You have none. You lie without a conscious. You take money from someone and when you don't spend if for that purpose, you keep it. Technically that is stealing. You disgust me. See the respect statement above. I find it so sad that when asked of the people that actually do care about you whether or not you could really be trusted, they say No. When push comes to shove, it is obvious that you would throw anyone under the bus if it serves you in some way. That I find sad. And once more, you are teaching your children these same qualities. So very sad.

Entitlement. For some reason, you think you are entitled to things you didn't work for. You are not entitled to do as you please with money you didn't make just because you live there. You are not entitled to use the electricity in a limitless fashion just because you live there. You are not entitled to dictate the rules or object when someone else is paying the bills. You are not entitled to let your children talk disrespectfully to other people just because they do not respect you. Maybe, just maybe, you should shut-up and say thank you to the people that work all day to make money to support you. Maybe if you had learned the value of working hard and naturally from that the value of a dollar, you would somehow understand what it means to work hard for something, anything...then maybe you would understand just a little.

Family. You are family, but wouldn't be if I had a choice. I do not like you. I am saddened at the way you treat other people and angered at the way you disrespectfully treat those that are supporting you 100% percent.

Advice. Grow up. If not for the sake of you finally becoming something, then do if for your children that are becoming miniature versions of you. Please don't let your children become something that everyone else has to take care of too. Please!

posted by Sonya @ 1/07/2011 05:39:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At January 7, 2011 at 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I know why people go crazy... you see someone making a mistake and you just want to slap and shake them to make them wake up. It saddens me to realize the things that people have been talking about for years is actually true. Being a mother myself, I couldn't imagine having my child act and speak that way. For the time that I have spent with these people the last few weeks makes me realize how different we really are. Not that I'm a bad person, but I don't want my daughter to be like me, I want her to be better. In all honesty, I want her to be like you. Well for the most part. :) Respect for yourself, parents, and others is very important to me. If nothing else that's one thing I want to teach m daughter. I don't understand how people can be sooo disrespectful and ungrateful. Someone please explain to me how 3 people who grew up in the same house with the same parents, are so different. If my child needed anything, their needs would come before mine.
I loved your post...I think you left a FEW details but over all hit it on the head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog