Site Network:

 



Family

I find it sad that sometimes you just do not have a choice in the people that you must tolerate.

I find it sad that you must be friendly with people that drive you to the point of insanity.

These people, ones who change the dynamics of a room just by breathing in the said room.

I find it sad for me that I must endure people who are so selfish and self-involved that they cannot realize that they ruin the days of others just by being around.

As you must have figured out, someone in my family annoys the crap out of me.

Labels:

posted by Sonya @ 1/07/2011 05:35:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At January 7, 2011 at 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Family is a big word....
Family stands beside you no matter what, makes you feel like you're loved, lets you always know you have someone to turn to.
Family lets you know that no matter what is said and done they will be there when you need someone to lean on. Family are the people you miss dearly as soon as they leave, knowing you won't see for awhile. Family are the people,at the end of everyday, you say "I love you and I'm glad you're in my life."

 
At January 7, 2011 at 9:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Family stands with you no matter what. That is the love of a mother, no matter what

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog