Site Network:

 



Dear Friend

I am writing to let you know that things took an unexpected turn recently. Unfortunately the direction was down. I know, I know you thought I was already down there...but nope..still farther to go. The last hope for the job I wanted was ripped from my clenched hands. Mentally imagine chubby girl fighting for that last twinkie...this is the same struggle. Do not worry, I am not looking for the high buildings just yet. This turn of events will give me more time in Kentucky...oh wait, maybe I should go look for that tall building. Got to go..just downloaded my map.

Sincerely,
Facing the fear of heights in Kentucky

posted by Sonya @ 7/09/2009 11:44:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At July 9, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Blogger Sakshi said...

Dear Friend mired in deep hell of grad school,

For a moment, I was afraid. Then I remembered Lex has no tall buildings ;)

Hang in there. Better things will turn up. Everything else will take you towards the east.

Yours,
Friend mired in postdoc hell in pleasantville.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog