Site Network:

 



Which path to choose...


We all stand at a cross road at some point in our lives, wondering which path to choose. In so many instances conflicting emotions often play an important role.

As I stand her I wonder what is best. One path is lead by my heart, telling me the obvious choice, while the other path is lead by my head. It is the latter that is repeating the many things I have known for a while and those things to come. It is in this place that I stand and cannot get the two to agree. So in this struggle, which do you choose? Which do you follow?

I feel that in either case I am losing and remain rooted here knowing the inevitable but not stepping down the path I should....

posted by Sonya @ 3/27/2009 12:53:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog