Site Network:

 



Dear Friend....

Dear Friend,

I was just thinking that isn't it funny how life doesn't turn out how you thought it would. Even more specifically how things you don't see coming slap you right between the eyes. I find myself laughing over things I never would expect to laugh over. The most rent example is the total lack of good guys in my life. I go from having a good relationship (or so I though and lots of self-deluding with that) to finding out what a horrible person he is, only to follow that up with a very nice guy I am pretty sure is gay. I suppose the nearly twenty or so dates without so much as a kiss should have been a clue. But we both know I am not the best a picking up on the hints. Hello, the previously mentioned relationship should have filled that quota. To add insult to injury, I do find a very nice guy only to realize that he is totally and completely not the guy for me. I could not find a more unsuitable person for myself. But truth be told, the home cooked dinners and compliments are a nice bonus in spite of all the other stuff. And just to kick a girl when she is down, I have learned that friends can surprise you in not so good ways and that some of those surprises can be overcome while others cannot.

So to sum up dear friend, life has shown me what the inside of the crapper looks like. I laugh because that is all one can do these days. All in all, I cannot really complain since my family is good and I do have good friends to talk to at the end of the day. Many of these things I find amusing. Actually I spend the last hour piecing things about each one of the mentioned guys together to make the perfect guy. Luckily enough I made him mute.

Talk to you soon,
Your living in a crapper friend in Kentucky

Labels:

posted by Sonya @ 6/25/2009 03:14:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Blogger Sakshi said...

Dear friend,
When I look at my dating history, I realize there has to be a god and he has a really wicked sense of humor. I am sure you would agree.
If we did not have family and friends, we would be stark raving mad :)


Your friend living in fair and fairer weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog