Site Network:

 



So Unlike Me...

As of late I have found myself being passive aggressive in a certain situation. For those that truly don't know me...this does not occur very often. I do and have always believed that being honest and straightforward is the best approach. And yet, at this moment I am not doing this.

So some of you may be wondering why I am holding back at all. This is a very good question. I find myself holding back because once the issue has been brought forth, things will only become more difficult. So what does one do in this situation? Some may call is cowardice...and I cannot say that I totally disagree. I suppose we hold back until we cannot anymore....so, until then....

posted by Sonya @ 10/12/2007 01:58:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At October 12, 2007 at 3:07 PM, Blogger Rob McLean said...

Cable telivision is making you soft. You must go back to your Spartan ways!

 
At October 12, 2007 at 3:45 PM, Blogger Sakshi said...

I agree to a point. As long as you know when to stop. No pint in putting up with it for a long time.

 
At October 12, 2007 at 6:19 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

@Rob -- I think you may be right...I feel that I am losing myself in this technology...oh how could I have let this happen!

@Sakshi -- I have to agree...I have a feeling it will all come to an end in the very near future...magic 8 ball says...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog