Site Network:

 



Ok...this is not funny anymore!!

I am passed the point where the irony was funny, now I just want my cable.

For the last few years, I have worked hard...very hard with one single goal in mind. I allowed school to take much of my time willingly. I got my Master's in less than two years, defended my thesis and immediately moved here for my Ph.D. Once I got here, I worked 7 days a week to move forward quickly to take my qualifying exam over a year early so that at some point I would be able to relax (relatively).

My one consolation for working so hard would be once I passed my qualifying exam...I would get cable and watch TV. I have been hanging onto that dream for years...waiting for the day my dear sweet cable would come home to me. Currently, I have 3 channels...2 are boring and the third is fuzzy.

Alas, I have passed my qualifying exam. I immediately called the cable company....only to be told

WE CANNOT SERVICE YOUR APARTMENT!!

WTF! It turns out that every other apartment in my building has cable...but for some reason they cannot bring cable into mine. And since my building won't allow me to put a satellite dish up and I am stuck arguing over the cable...

The irony is soooo not funny anymore...I want my cable!!

UPDATE....AFTER CONTINUOUS CALLING I AM FINALLY GETTING CABLE...AS IT TURNS OUT...NAGGING REALLY DOES WORK!!!

posted by Sonya @ 10/10/2007 09:35:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2007 at 11:20 AM, Blogger Sakshi said...

Jeebus.
Not funny.
They need to prvide free internets to compensate. Demand. Protest. Burn Effigies. Oh Wait. Wrong country to do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog