Site Network:

 



Quiet Moments

I like to be alone to just listen. As a child I spent many hours sitting in the woods with my eyes closed listening to all the sounds around me. Today is no different. When the opportunity arises, I sit in nature, eyes closed trying to hear all aspects of nature that I have missed. One cannot understand the different languages spoken when the wind blows, leaves rustle and the birds call unless they have taken the time to sit and just absorb life around them.

This quiet interlude in my life always seems to reset something inside that has shifted out of balance. It is in these moments that I try to remember who I am. To understand why I love what I do and how I can dedicate such a large part of me to something others take for granted.

In these moments, I find me. The one who was temporally lost in the everyday movements we call life.

Labels:

posted by Sonya @ 9/26/2007 09:14:00 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog