Site Network:

 



In My Head

I have these conversations in my head all day long. They are random and continuous. They often are about nothing, just something that has triggered a memory or just a diatribe of no particular interest to anyone but me. The thing is that since I talk in my head all day, I am less likely to want to talk to other people. I often feel like I am all talked out when it comes time to talking to the significant other. I see no way to make changes. I suppose it is just who I am. Like right now, I am talking to you in my head, not speaking an actual word but we are having a conversation. Funny how that works.

posted by Sonya @ 10/28/2011 11:02:00 AM,

1 Comments:

At January 24, 2012 at 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok sybil...I'm a little worried that Emma got this "talking to no one" gene. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog