Site Network:

 



Sorry For Your Loss..

In March of this year, my beautiful wonderful dog Cia died. I think of her often and wish that she was still around. No matter the mood, she always made me laugh. When writing those blogs when Cia got sick and then later when she died, a fellow blogger expressed her condolences. I know she knew what if felt like and also understood the devastation that comes with losing a part of your family.

I am sad to say she is now going through the same devastation and pain that seemed to stop me those months ago. Pam has lost her cat Ladybug to cancer.

I wish her my condolences and hope that she finds a way to deal with the grief in a hard part in her life. There really is nothing that one can say except that I understand and wish it were different. I am so sorry for your loss.

She is a beautiful cat.

posted by Sonya @ 10/16/2007 09:10:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2007 at 1:25 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Thanks for your kind thoughts. I know that you understand what I am going through. She was a beautiful cat and my baby.

 
At October 16, 2007 at 2:33 PM, Blogger George said...

wonderful post, I am sure it was touching for Pam to read this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog