Site Network:

 



Funny Quotes...

Sometimes we need things to make us laugh....these do that for me....


"I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet."
Rodney Dangerfield.

"You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is."
Ellen DeGeners.

"Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac."

And then we have our fearless leader to steer our country in the right direction. His intellect and grasp of vocabulary makes us all speechless......the always impressive George W. Bush.....

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"I was raised in the West. The west of Texas. It's pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C., is close to California."

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think, vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position."

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."

"We must all hear the universal call to like your neighbor like you like to be liked yourself."

"The most important job is not to be Governor, or First Lady in my case."

"If people can judge me on the company I keep, they would judge me with keeping really good company with Laura."

Labels: , ,

posted by Sonya @ 5/18/2007 11:26:00 AM,

2 Comments:

At May 18, 2007 at 1:30 PM, Blogger Pam said...

So funny! I have been tempted to buy those "Bushisms" books - unbelievable how poorly spoken he is. Doesn't give you much confidence in him, does it?

 
At May 19, 2007 at 10:34 AM, Blogger Sakshi said...

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

In his case, it was sadly the truth :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog