Site Network:

 



My Mr. Potato Head...

If only they sold parts to make the perfect guy.....

I would build him from scratch because I am obviously not happy with ones off the shelf, pre-made. First of all, these name brand guys have been fondled and move around by every other female looking to see if there is something better in the back. So, no thank you to the ones on the edge. I have tried many different stores and many different brands and found them all lacking in some way or another. I just can't seem to find the right package (no pun intended).

So, I am building my own:

Head Shape: I suppose I am not too picky in this area. I would rather not have the light bulb shaped head...it just looks creepy. Egg-shaped isn't bad.

Hair: I do find bald men attractive, so can't rule them out.

Eyes: Yes please. Although color is not important, I would like them to be big enough that he doesn't always seem to be squinting, but not too big like a Pekingese. I might be afraid to scar him!

Nose: None that cover his whole face or give him away when he's hiding behind a tree. I do not wish to give small rodents a place to get out of the rain. Pointy or well-rounded will be the area in which I will allow room to work. I don't really specifically have one in mind.

Mouth/Smile: I do not wish for a man with a small mouth. The seem to always have that "I just swallowed something bitter face". I would also not like it to be the Steven Tyler type that seems to touch his ears. Again, this is an area of lead way.

Chin: Yes please. I would like to know it's there but not be the only thing I see.

Body type: I love a man with muscles, especially nice arms, although I have found that this is not a good indicator of the perfect man. I have to say that men that are too big are in fact a turn off. Men...it is important that you have a neck.

Intelligence: Most definitely. The pretty ones might be nice to look at, but there will be little to talk about 'after'. (wink wink nudge nudge).

Sense of Humor: Must be witty and sarcastic. Without the combination, life will be boring. But most importantly, you won't understand it when I am making fun of you...

Goals
: Yes please. He doesn't have to save the world, but at least think about it. So I suppose, thinking at all should be one of the qualifications. Damn, the really dropped the number of potentials down....

posted by Sonya @ 5/04/2007 12:22:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog