Site Network:

 



My Birthday Present.....

What do I ask for??

Well, my demands are not too expensive or too outrageous. I don't wish for a trip to Paris or a yacht to sail around the world. Nope, I am much more simple than that. I only have one....

All I ask for is to not be annoyed today. So if you are planning a big annoyance, please zip it and hold if for tomorrow. This is my day after all. If you annoy me by breathing....please hold it until tomorrow. If the sight of you annoys me, please stay at home and if by chance you see me....do not, I repeat, do not make eye contact.

I am another year older (shut you filthy mouth if you about to tell the age) and my patience has dropped another level lower.

I suppose that fact that I am almost past the child-bearing years, about to experience hot flashes and have been a marriage social-outcast for 30 years or so, allows me to say exactly what I want today. This is my day.

(Disclaimer: I may have lied about actual age and physiological processes that are not occurring any time in the near future).

Labels:

posted by Sonya @ 5/02/2007 08:09:00 AM,

3 Comments:

At May 2, 2007 at 8:20 AM, Blogger Sakshi said...

" I may have lied about actual age "

And How!!

Happy Birthday!!
I love ppl joining my club of over the hill, single gals.. more the merrier.
And I will personally keep the annoying ppl out of your way..move it folks..

 
At May 2, 2007 at 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sakshi has 2 comments while you have just one. Not fair.
So here is my heart-felt wish ... grow up!
[blast from the past]

 
At May 2, 2007 at 1:21 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

@ sakshi....always can count on you for crowd control...now about that football stadium thing...

@ Anonymous -- huh? I am nodding my head like I agree with you (wink wink knudge knudge).

"grow up!"
No thank you...next!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog