Site Network:

 



A Letter to Life

Dear Life,

We have had this talk before. I have complained about how you are not fair and are often so hard. As in so many times in the past, I feel that you have wronged me once again. Not only does my past show how you have let me down a few times...but now is no different. Granted, I am on a path that I have always wanted, but must you make everything else so hard as well. So, on to my most recent complaint...

I have talked to you about why people do the things that they do. It's like some people wander through life not realizing that every choice or path they make will in some way affect others around them. I once believed that these types of choices were due to immaturity...but I am not so sure anymore. I am more and more coming to the conclusion that some people just do things without really thinking. I have had this conversation before concerning the people that come and go. Life, I don't thing you were listening. It seems that we keep having the same conversation over and over again. You have given me many things through the years...but I have had to work hard for them as you well know. So, I am again asking you to understand that a person can only handle so many things at once.

Life, I do not mean to be unkind to you..you just must understand that there are just some days that I really wish to escape reality and all the things that come with it...

Sincerly,

Lost in Kentucky


posted by Sonya @ 1/02/2007 12:12:00 PM,

3 Comments:

At January 2, 2007 at 4:37 PM, Blogger Sakshi said...

I know what you mean. I also get irritated by slackers.But I have complained to Life before, I don't think she listens well.. I am sure that she has a sick sense of humor - that is the reason why I so love her :)

 
At January 9, 2007 at 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always look to the prize at the end of your journey

KB

 
At January 9, 2007 at 12:10 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

@ Sakshi-- you are right in that she must have one of those sense of humors where she is waiting to slap you in the back of the head. It seems we all have those times when we want to just say "enough, give me a minute to catch up".

@KB -- You are right...sometimes we lose sight of what is most important and in that time..we feel lost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog