Site Network:

 



Cooking and I

I am writing to tell everyone of my nasty break-up with cooking. We haven't been together that long..and the relationship started on a very positive note. But as everything else..all good things must come to an end. Not to bore you with the details of our togetherness, but we really did try to make it work. With a positive outlook..we went shopping and bought self-help books, but to no avail our relationship continued to deteriorate. I believe our relationship could not sustain the repeated arguments over cooking rice. I was working on the assumption that we would stand strong and united against this problem, but in the end...it only drove us apart. And unlike cooking...I do not think that this end result is completely due to me.

I will be returning home for the holidays which will give me some time away to get over this relationship. I guess that I am writing to say good-bye and I wish cooking all the best in the future...you will be missed.


Labels:

posted by Sonya @ 12/20/2006 03:18:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At December 20, 2006 at 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooo.. please dont give up too fast ! I am sure the if u try a couple of more times the rice will start behaving and turn out as you want it to be :)
Also the new cookbooks will help!

 
At December 20, 2006 at 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can not give up on this wonderful thing. Just hang in there, eventually you will figure it out :)
Or you can rake it in by selling the whole thing as a new diet plan :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog