Site Network:

 



Moments That Stop Time....

Do you believe that there are single moments in life that change the person you were into something that you become? I wonder if everyone can look back at their lives and point out a moment in time when they have changed forever. It's as if time has stopped for the person you once were and a new life begins. As I look back at the past, I often imagine I see myself traveling down a road and suddenly the road takes a sharp right turn into a completely new direction.

I have often spent many moments wondering what type of person I might have become had my life not take a few sharp right turns. But each and every time I wonder, I remember all that I have gained during those times. I know that some feel responsible for those moments in my life, but I speak to them and to me when I say all that we go through as people make us who we are. It may be hard for many to understand, but I like who I am. I honestly would not change anything that has occurred in my many years in this world. I will also admit all experiences have taught me the difference between what is truly important and what is only superficial. I have learned how strong I can be and I also can look around to see who is standing by my side. Those people made any part of the trip, past or present, completely worth it. Lemonade anyone?

Labels:

posted by Sonya @ 12/08/2007 06:26:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog