Site Network:

 



Is It A Holiday???

Today my spirits are high...almost as if it were a holiday. In a mere matter of hours I will be boarding a plane and heading for the west coast...California, San Diego to be specific.

I will enjoy one week of Sea World, the zoo and so many moments of laughter that my side will hurt when I return.

Although I will be attending the Neuroscience conference, more importantly 'the sharks' are having a reunion.

There will be much drinking, laughing and letting the world pass us by as we so often did not so long ago.

So, I hope to have many adventures to share when I return....

posted by Sonya @ 11/01/2007 01:10:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At November 1, 2007 at 1:32 PM, Blogger Sakshi said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY.........
Cant wait for it to all begin :)

 
At November 2, 2007 at 5:22 PM, Blogger Pam said...

People from my lab are also going to the neuroscience meeting! The weather is supposed to be good; enjoy yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog