Site Network:

 



Sad....

In a conversation concerning the last post, it was said that one shouldn't throw something away over an instance that will seem silly in a few years. As I do agree with the comment, I find myself wondering how one would pick up the pieces and not wait for it to break again in the future.

As so often, people pretend that there is no problem and wait for time to mend these hurts. I am afraid that this is not possible. With each passing day, I find myself drifting further away like a rowboat being carried away by the current, far from where I used to be. I allow this to happen. I don't have the strength to fight...I have given up. I don't have it in me anymore...the past has become to much. I am done.

You see, once a person has cut so deep, I feel that it never truly mends the same again. I can only assume that the street was one way. History repeats itself...that I can't ignore.

Trust is a delicate thing. Once shattered, you can mend, but it is never the same again. You will always hold a part of you back waiting for the moment you are not important again, when the world will let you down.

I feel a part of me has been lost. A great sadness I thought I would never feel again has again reminded me that no matter how far you go or how few you love, there is always a moment to remind you that you are alone. My moment has come.

So as I sit alone, miles away, I wonder if things will ever be the same.

I am sad....I feel that there is no other way to describe.

posted by Sonya @ 1/25/2008 04:48:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At January 26, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Blogger Sakshi said...

This one hits too close to home. Having written on similar lines not so long ago.

 
At January 30, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

Sakshi - Yes, we seem to experience similar things... even the bad ones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web This Blog